On Saturday, I was doing laundry with Andrew. He was helping me to unload the washer and put the things into the dryer because my back was hurting (too much sod lifting!). After pulling a few things out of the machine, he said, "They have smells, Dad." Then as he pulled things out he expounded, "Mmm, this smells like flowers, mmm this smells like eggs, mmm this smells like fish that are dead, mmm this smells like soup, hee hee, this one's um, shoes, ……mmm, this smells like metal. Hee hee!”
We have a very silly boy, who picked up just how silly he was based on my expressions.
Darren
1 comment:
Stella was loving the pictures of your kids. She actually said Andrew on her own this time (although I think she was looking at D when she said it). I corrected her and she kept saying Andrew and David over and over. We really need to come see you guys.
Post a Comment