We went camping with a few great people last week. Here are a few quick pics.
This is the second dirtiest boy and he may be the silliest. Notice that his cousin is much cleaner than either of my little guys.
This was her favorite picture because it showed a view of the lake.
He is displaying some of his treasures that he discovered including a cup of mint that he picked and carried home.

Can you tell who these boys adore?
I included one of the gals with the little guys.
3 comments:
The dirtier the more fun, right?!
Ah, memories - they keep us going the rest of the time! Thanks for sharing, and be sure to check our blog for ours!
Love you more than mountaintop vistas,
Yomama
Emily - hey girl, are you in Arizona too? I don't know if you remember me (I went to ND on my mission) but I totally remember you - crazy that you are here!! I am in Gilbert - how about yoU?
Post a Comment