Yes, we are still here, just not here in blogger land much right now. I guess I'm now almost 29 weeks along (I need a widget to keep track for me!). She is no longer breech and I can tell! My babies don't really go head down much for some reason, and the rare times seem to bring on the cramping and contractions. We'll all just keep praying that she doesn't follow her older sister's behavior and try to escape at 31 weeks. I can't live in the hospital for a month this time around! :/
Mr. Three year old is having a couple of evaluations this week to see if speech therapy is needed or what? He is progressing in his aquisition of words and comprehension, he just seems more like a two year old in many ways. He has been busy this week, making atypical messes while I focus my attention on the other kids, but he is still so innocent and sweet that he can charm anyone.
My older three all have big events coming up with one doing a preschool performance and his first music concert, and the twins each doing a school famous person presentation and getting ready for the music concert by practicing "The Entertainer" 10 times a day. They're finally to the point where they enjoy playing it, and were even talking today about trying out for a school talent show playing a duet together.
I only have a few more days of being a single parent. I have been grateful for a gift of patience (though it has occasionally felt like numbness)that I can only attribute to divine intervention, opportunities to take naps and people who have helped out by tending, having us over and letting me have a bit of adult interaction. Fly safely, my love, we're anxious for your return!
3 comments:
Congratulations Emily! I hope you continue to feel good! I love the family picture back there before Christmas:)
Glad to hear you have been surving while darren has been gone! Sariah just had a hero day as well at school she did sally ride the first women astornaut. I will post it soon when I have the time.
Emily you are incredible. I don't know how you do it. I only have the three little ones and most days I think I'm going to lose my mind. You're my hero. I hope everything goes well with the rest of your pregnancy. Can't wait to see pictures of the little angel. Take good care.
Post a Comment