We just wanted to demonstrate how large a belly can get, and I'm not showing any big signs of letting this baby out yet, so we'll see if we can get an award here for a belly that looks bigger than all of Andrew.
I love it! I think Andrew is still bigger though. Give it a couple of weeks though maybe...:) You look like you're doing well! Hang in there Em! Thanks for the pictures. They made my day!
Well it's sorta alot of work...ok not really. But you can still tell that it is me, partly because I don't write as well, but also because I put my name at the end of every post I do. So I don't really need to add my name. (wow that took a long time to say what I meant!) ♥mel
4 comments:
I love it! I think Andrew is still bigger though. Give it a couple of weeks though maybe...:) You look like you're doing well! Hang in there Em! Thanks for the pictures. They made my day!
ahhhh your baby is now gone!!! That's crazy to think of!
Well I'm guessing that you guys won't be posting for a while so I'll tell all the stuff I know:
Little David Adam Gibby was born on February 9 weighing 10 pounds! Ya a pretty big one!
If anyone has more information I suggest you put it here because this is all that i got!
♥mel
He's 22 inches long and his head's circumference is 15 inches, which is HUGE! :) He's got a fat head, fat head. :)
P.S. Mel, you need to change the name that posts to something besides "yomama." Add yourself to the account or something...:)
Well it's sorta alot of work...ok not really. But you can still tell that it is me, partly because I don't write as well, but also because I put my name at the end of every post I do. So I don't really need to add my name.
(wow that took a long time to say what I meant!)
♥mel
Post a Comment